Monday, April 27, 2009

Tom & Lucy's Art Shoppe


Here we go again, this time with a Mother's Day Boutique - what could be better than that?  Prizes, treats, great gifts and of course, Marie Carmel Jewelry!!  I'll be doing a special Mother's Day Promotion on Thursday and Friday -   Buy 1 item, get second 1/2 off!  Don't miss it!!

Tom & Lucy's Art Shoppe

Ivory Ridge Country Club
32 East Clubview Lane
Lehi, UT 84043

Thursday, April 30th 4pm - 9pm
**Friday, May 1st 9:30am - 9pm
Saturday, May 2nd 9:30am - 5pm

**Friday from 4-9pm is Girls Night Out with game, prizes and giveaways, so make sure you stop by!

1 comment:

Merrick said...

Hey Marie! I am making some jewelry tomorrow night with some of my girlfriends to match our bridesmaids dresses for our friend's wedding this weekend. I picked up a few beads at Michaels, and I also looked at Roberts, but they had pretty much the same stuff. Do you know of anywhere else around Provo area that has good beads? I can't think of anywhere except maybe Quilted Bear or Walmart (I haven't checked either). I'm hoping to pick up the rest of the beads tonight (Tuesday) since the girls are coming over tomorrow. Any suggestions??